Qflex in Cloud
To make it even easier to try QFlex we created preconfigured images on Amazon EC2. To start QFlex 4 in the cloud you will need:
- Access your Amazon Web Services Account.
- Navigate to EC2 management console.
- Launch instance wizard and select one of Qflex images, depending on your availability zone:
Region QFlex version Arch Root Store AMI us-east-1 4.2.4 64-bit ebs ami-ef922086 us-west-1 4.2.4 64-bit ebs ami-91587fd4 us-west-2 4.2.4 64-bit ebs ami-8a71ffba eu-west-1 4.2.4 64-bit ebs ami-dbe5e4af ap-southeast-1 4.2.4 64-bit ebs ami-346f2f66 ap-northeast-1 4.2.4 64-bit ebs ami-e2ef50e3 sa-east-1 4.2.4 64-bit ebs ami-38e83125
- Using security groups section, open port 8881 by adding new security group.
- Start Qflex instance and navigate to http://instance_public_dns:8881 (might takes several minutes for tomcat to start)
- In order to login, request Standard license here
- More on Standard vs Enterprise