Qflex 4.4.5 is Now Available
The main purpose of this release is to address issues related to IBM MQ AMS (Advanced Message Security) in Websphere MQ v8.x. Once this feature in enabled, MQ v7.5 libraries would not work correctly. The issue is described in more detail here: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IT08610
- Added ability to generate PDF reports on demand, not just with scheduling.
- Fixed alert content to update value of Qflex variable expressions on each occurrence.
- Removed inactive queues and channels from lists throughout Qflex UI.
- Fixed Qmanager disable feature in Qflex.
- Configuration changes visualization is fixed to render channel-related changes.
- Websphere MQ libraries updated to version 18.104.22.168
- IBM Integration Bus libraries updated to version 22.214.171.124