Qflex 3.0 Now Available.
Qflex 3.0 Enhancements
- SSH connectivity to Unix based Queue Managers.
- Ability to view AMQERROR logs and FDC files using Qflex.
- Client connections monitors.
- Error code and FFST monitors.
- Report saving.
- Support for DB2 9 and Oracle 10, 11 releases.
- Qflex Appliance Edition
- Enhanced disaster recovery options.
- Enhanced broker monitoring functionalities.
- Intuitive default monitors.
Qflex 3.0 Bug Fixes
- QFB273 – Compression does not archive all records.
- QFB417 – Monitors disable themselves.
- QFB334 – MQ connection pool leakage.
- QFB812 – Refresh objects goes into deadlock.
- QFB275 – Installer does not verify JAVA_HOME.
- QFB317 – Default monitors recreate themselves after a restart.
- QFB277 – Broker statistics is not displayed correctly.
- QFB279 – Broker node CPU report does not work.
- QFB281 – Qflex does not display charts on headless Unix Servers.