Qflex 2.0 Now Available.
Qflex 2.0 Enhancements
- Support for WebSphere MQ 6.0
- Monitoring of failures and statistical data in WebSphere Business Integration Message Broker 5.x and 6.x
- New graphical installer that makes installing Qflex as easy as pie on either Unix or Windows platforms.
- No third party products need to be installed by the user except JDK.
- Installs as a service on Windows platforms.
- Start/Stop scripts available for Unix platforms.
- Includes Cflex, a module that detects changes to any MQ objects. Changes can be approved or rejected (reinstating objects to their previous state) in Standard version only.
- Improved error handling. Any MQ Errors are presented to the user.
- Express edition now uses embedded HSQLDB requiring no MySQL expertise on the part of the user.
- Upgrades will no longer require running SQL scripts
- Save customized reports for future reuse.
- New and improved utilities for editing messages as well as finding and deleting messages matching certain criteria.
- New $variables that can be used in alert message content such as $msg_data, $msg_put_time, etc. Available only for QoS monitors.
- Up to 50% faster.