1. Updated MQ Libraries to v18.104.22.168 (resolves issues with SSL connections).
2. Updated SNMP libraries, as well as added additional attributes to allow connectivity to Nagios with SNMPTT over snmptrapd.
3. Migrated codebase to Java 1.7, which is now the minimum required version for Qflex.
4. Qflex now has 3 top menus, with newly added Utilities section.
5. Migrated Solr to latest version, which improved performance during data insertion, making it possible to collect data on minutely basis from 20+ QMs without running into bottlenecks. (NOTE: this will not make it possible to import old Solr indexes).