Qflex 3.2 Enhancements
- Support for WebSphere MQ 7.0
- Flex Based Virtual Application Dashboard. Provides single view into the health of WebSphere MQ and applications that depend on it.
- Recovery Actions which can invoke local Windows and Unix bat and shell scripts.
- Transaction tracking capabilities through web services API.
- Qflex is now available on-demand through Amazon Elastic Cloud.
- Many other Qflex services can now be accessed via Web Services and integrated into client applications.
- Web based queue purging facility.
- Qmanager Down and Command Server recovery alerts. Informational alerts notifying when resource has changed its status back to operational.
Qflex 3.2 Bug Fixes
- QFB547 – Queue Manager Down and Command Server Down for AS/400
- QFB507 – $msg_body, $msg_id for stales message alerts did not work under some conditions.
- QFB523 – New objects were not always discovered in Z/OS queue manager experienced an error.