Qflex 3.1 Enhancements
- SSL support to securely connect to the messaging infrastructure.
- Added applications layer, which abstracts away the notion of queues and qmanagers, giving more intuitive view of the business and its transactions.
- Application-based reports.
- Added support for container-managed authentication. (JNDI, JAAS, Memory or Database).
- Added $applications variable to be able to iterate through a list of applications effected by Queue monitor.
- Added a pie chart to the welcome page for application performance.
- Added a view of all monitors per application.
- Added Unmonitored Queues view to Monitors page to view a list of all unmonitored queues.
Qflex 3.1 Bug Fixes
- QFB501 – Preserving filter value for data table serch forms.
- QFB418 – Qmanager Down monitor.
- QFB419 – MQ connection pool leakage.
- QFB502 – Changed Status columns in data tables to contain value “On” and “Off”. This way, one can easily search the table by status.